Open Carrier Car Transport:
Easy, Fast, Secure & Affordable
Open carrier auto transport involves transporting your vehicle on an open trailer, which can typically hold up to 9 cars at a time. This is the most common and cost-efficient way to ship your car. So let us dive deep and observe its pros and cons.
Pros of Open Carrier Car Transport
1. Affordability: One of the biggest advantages of open-carrier car transport is its affordability. Since multiple vehicles can be transported at the same time, the cost per vehicle is lower compared to enclosed carrier transport.
2. Availability: Open carrier car transport is widely available in the United States. The wait time for pickup is generally shorter compared to enclosed carrier transport.
3. Fast delivery: Overall, it's often faster than enclosed carrier transport. This is especially true for popular routes or destinations.
Cons of Open Carrier Car Transport
1. Risk of damage: Let’s be honest. The biggest disadvantage of open-carrier car transport is the risk of damage to your vehicle. We do our best to ensure secure and stress-free transportation. For one thing, we work only with hardly vetted, reputable carriers. Plus, your transit is insured in case of any damages.
2. Limited space: For big modified trucks standard open carrier transportation may not be the option. Please take a look at our Oversized transportation service, if this is the case for you.
Looking for a reliable and affordable way to transport your vehicle across the country? Look no further than our open car transport services!
Our team of experienced professionals is dedicated to making your car transport experience as smooth and stress-free as possible. We understand that your vehicle is a valuable asset, and we take every precaution to ensure that it arrives at its destination in the same condition it was when it left your driveway.